Last night was the 87th Annual Academy Awards. The show has always been known for its glitz and glamor. Neil Patrick Harris hosted and the eve felt just a bit gayer than usual. Here are 10 reasons why last night’s awards were the most fabulous yet.
10. The opening number ode to on-screen sexual tension.
9. An old queen played with a young queen’s face.
8. Shirley MacLaine came in her best Liza Minnelli drag.
7. Neil Patrick Harris changed his outfit enough times to make Cher proud.
6. Graham Moore’s acceptance speech preached to outsiders.
5. Between presenters, Neil Patrick Harris made quite a few homoerotic jokes.
4. Tegan and Sara performed in front of a rainbow.
3. Neil Patrick Harris showed his bulge for a Birdman parody.
2. Lady Gaga sang a medley of songs from The Sound of Music. It couldn’t get any gayer…
1. …Until this happened. Andrews and Gaga for the win!